2011年4月28日星期四

Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leaks While the Real Single Is Due Next Week

Fans of Britney Spears can get an unusual sneak peek at her sure-to-be-hit new single 'Hold It Against Me.' While a version of the song has leaked, TERA Gold the blond bombshell is not the one singing on the track.

Singer/songwriter Bonnie McKee is the featured voice on the demo, which was produced by beatmaker Dr. Luke. The bass-thumping track features lyrics like, RIFT Platinum "If I said my heart was beating loud, rift gold if we could escape the crowd somehow / If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? / 'Cause you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight."

Spears, McKee and Dr. Luke took to Twitter to inform fans that the leaked version was not the final track set to premiere Tuesday, Jan. 11.

The pop star confirmed the news herself, RIFT Platinum posting a brief-but-informative message on the social networking site. She also gifted her followers with a photo of the 'Hold It Against Me' cover art.

"Heard an early demo of my new single leaked," Spears tweeted. "If u think that's good, wait til you hear the real one Tuesday."

"Well if you haven't heard, the demo of me singing the new Brit song leaked!" McKee tweeted. "New version is waay crazier and yes, it has a bridge foolios!!"

Dr. Luke assured Britney's loyal supporters that the newer version would be stellar. Rift Gold "That version of hold it against me is really really old ... it don't sound like that anymore ... it's WAY better :-p [sic]," he tweeted.

没有评论:

发表评论